You won’t believe how delicious this is!
Take your regular packet noodles and turn then into a delicious, healthy feast!
You will need:
- Mi Goreng Packet Noodles (MAMA)
- Stir Fry Medley from Tesco (Broccoli, Shallots, Red Cabbage, Carrot, Green Beans)
- Spicy Chinese Bean Chilli Mix (available in any chinese market)
- Crunchy Salad from Tesco
- Sunflower Oil
How to prepare:
- Wash the stir fry medley and place in a microwaveable bowl
- Heat a teaspoon of vegetable oil in a pan
- Crush some garlic and put into oil
- Heat the stir fry medley in a microwave for 2mins on max heat
- Put the stir fry medley into the pan
- At the same time turn on the kettle with water enough for half a packet of migoreng noodles
- Let the vegetables cook for 5mins with some salt and pepper
- Put half a teaspoon of the spicy bean chilli mix and stir well
- The noodles should be nearly cooked so turn of the heat
- Put half the packets of the migoreng mixes into the stir fry medley and let the flavour absorb for 1 minute
- Then from the crunchy salad mix take some carrots and cabbages to put into the veggies. Make sure no other bits of salad fall in.
- Put the finished vegetable into a bowl
- Filter the noodles and stir fry them in the same pan as the veggies. This will let them absorb the flavour of the MiGoreng
- Then put the noodles on top of the veggies in the bowl
- Garnish with the salad tomato, bits of sweet corn and little pieces of cucumber from the crunchy salad bowl.
- Then pick up your chopsticks, you are ready to eat! 🙂
Hope you enjoy this recipe. I will try to post Atleast one recipe a week so keep coming back for more. If you want to look at my last recipes click this link.
Full View of Photo: